Originally by: AwsomeQua
1. Name: Abby Rose Evangelisto
2. Nickname(s): On the internet, I’m known as Enter.
3. Birthday: April 4, 1998
4. That makes you: 18 at the time of this!
5. Where were you born: Somewhere in Fort Worth
6. Location right now: Somewhere in Fort Worth
7. Shoe size: 6 1/2
8. How many piercings?: None, but I’d like snake bites and my ears pierced.
9. Tattoos?: None yet.
10. When you wake up you're: Disappointed.
11. When your about to sleep you're: Usually bored. I don’t sleep unless I’ve got nothing else to do.
12. Zodiac sign: Aries!
13. Chinese sign: Tiger!
14. Righty or Lefty: Righty
15. Innie or Outie: Innie
16. School: Currently at Tarrant County College, about to take online classes at Liberty
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: German/Italian
20. Weight: It seems to fluctuate, usually around 105.
21. Height: Somewhere around 5’.
22. Braces?: Used to!
23. Glasses? Yes, and I love them.
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend? Not a “real” one.
25. If so, who? James is the closest I have!
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone? James <3
27. Who has a crush on you? Probably no one.
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf? I never plan to.
29. Who was your first kiss: My phone. More like a picture on my phone.
30. Who was your last kiss: Same as above.
31. Are you a virgin? Eeyup.
32. Ever had a threesome before? Um no.
33. NQ- Ever been swarmed by ladybugs?: Nope, but sounds terrifying.
34. Have you ever been in love? Yes.
35. Broken any hearts? I hope not.
36. Got your heart broken? Yes, big yes.
37. Ever liked a friend? Yes.
38. What happened? Six years later, I’m still not over him.
Section Four: Past Relationships
39. How many relationships have you been in? If you count James, one.
40. How many were serious enough to count: Good question, I consider my selfship serious enough, so one.
41. Who were those serious ones: Just my selfship/fictoromantic relationship.
42. NQ- Who USED to be your best friend: Soooo many people. I’ve lost a lot of friends.
43. What made them different: He was my other half.
44. What happened: I wasn’t his.
45. Best boy/girlfriend: Only had “one”, so James.
46. Worst boy/girlfriend: Also James, lol. It’s difficult.
47. Ever been kissed: My dog kisses me all the time and I don’t enjoy it.
48. Who do you want back: That guy.
49. What do you regret: Pretty much everything from eighth grade on regarding him.
50. Why? Look what happened.
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: I have so many, oh boy. At the moment its “Riding A Black Unicorn Down The Side Of An Erupting Volcano While Drinking From a Chalice Filled with the Laughter of Small Children” by Voltaire.
52. Movie: The Shining, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, 1776, Sweeney Todd, or the first six Star Wars.
53. Food: Hibachi fried rice! Oh man.
54. Drink: Hot peppermint tea
55. Store: Hot Topic, Half Price Books, Lindy Bop, or any antique store
56. Television show: Psych, Monk, The Office, House, Frasier, I Love Lucy, Friends, Futurama, MLP:FiM, and The Simpsons. This list doesn’t include anime.
57. Holiday: Halloween!
58. Book: The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke. Such memories of that book. Or The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. Not including any series because there’s too many.
59. Ice cream: Cookie Dough and a variety of Ben & Jerry’s. My favourites are Karamel Sutra and Half Baked.
60. Sweets: Sour gummy worms, orange slices, chocolate pretzels, and peanut butter M&M’s. I also like rock candy.
61. Crisps: Seasalt and cracked pepper
62. Type of music: Symphonic/power metal, 80’s synth pop, and wizard rock
63. Artist: H.R. Geiger or Alphonse Mucha
64. Word: Sniddlyborp
65. Time of day: Late at night. Like 2 am or so.
66. Dressing: Vinegar
67. Alcoholic drink: I don’t drink, but I had a few sips of margarita once and a bit of white wine, and it was horrible. Never again.
68. Colour(s): Purple, green, blue, and black. I especially like chartreuse.
69. Piece of clothing: My Team Rocket logo hoodie. I like to put it on and pretend James loaned it to me…oops.
70. Character: Severus Snape (Harry Potter), Makoto Kino (Sailor Moon), or James Morgan (Pokemon). I also really like Desna (Legend of Korra).
71. Smell: I really like the scent of lavender and moss. And of course vanilla and soft rose.
72. Shampoo: Bath and Body Works’s Twilight Woods or Moonlight Path.
73. Soap: Same as above.
74. Smiley: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
75. Board game: Settlers of Cataan or Killer Bunnies.
76. Sport: Fencing!
77. Number: 666
78. Quote: Do I really have to pick one…? Snape has so many good ones.
79. Animal: I love them all, but wolves, foxes, rats, and whales are special to me.
80. Actor: Alan Rickman or Lucille Ball. I also like Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter.
82. Vegetable: Spinach, cucumber, and bell pepper. But only if they’re raw and chilled!
83. Fruit: Cherries or watermelon.
84. Place to be: The Fort Worth Zoo, a bookstore, or an antique store.
85. Thing in your room: My whole room is filled with my favourite things. My James collection, Monster High Dolls, books, etc.
86. Gum: I used to love Trident’s Watermelon and Spearmint Splash. When they discontinued it, my heart just broke.
87. Shape: PENTAGRAM
88. Country: Italy or Japan.
89. Mall: The Galleria in Dallas is so classy.
90. Car: I’ve always wanted a funeral hearse. A used one.
91. Boy's name: River, Sawyer, or Peter
92. Girl's name: Willow, Olive, Pepper, Sapphire, or Piper
93. Family member: My dogs
94. Restaurant: Benihana!
95. Movie place: There’s this place we go with reclining seats and huge bowls of popcorn. Can’t remember the name.
96. Person to go to the movies with: My best friend, Abbie
97. Noise: Leaves crunching or wolves howling
98. Brand of Shoe: I don’t really care, long as it’s comfortable.
99. Brand of clothing: HellBunny makes some cute stuff.
100. Body part of a chicken: Feathers are so cool.
101. Swear word: DOBBY’S SOCK
102. Month: October
103. Possession: My Pokemon cards or James collection
104. Team: ROCKET
105. Season: Winter, but fall has such cute fashion trends.
106. Radio station: WBAP: FREEDOM TALK RADIO *eagle cry*
107. Magazine: I used to love Bark.
108. Favourite grade: Seventh was such fun.
109. Least favourite grade: Fourth. I went to a Catholic school and I was the only Baptist…needless to say, it was hell.
110. Teacher: Colonel Hess. His class changed my life.
111. Least favourite teacher: Oh where to begin. Mrs Nelson, Mrs Vaughn, Mrs Plut, Mrs Waldrop….
112. Subject: History!
113. Subject to talk about: History, especially the American Revolution.
Section Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?: Robin
115. Who's your dad?: Daniel
116. Any step-parents?: A step-mom, Christa. She’s pretty sweet.
117. Any brothers?: Younger, Jackson.
118. Any Sisters?: Also younger, Katie. And a step-sister who’s my age, Michaela.
120. Coolest: My second-cousin Milo, the sixty year old hippie musician.
121. Loudest: Probably my siblings.
122. Best relative: That’s a hard one. Maybe my step-mom?
123. Worse relative: There’s a tough one. Maybe my dad.
124. Do you get along with your parents? Yes and no.
125. With your siblings? Just a no.
126. Does anyone understand you? I’m not sure, I don’t think so.
127. Do you have any pets? Two wonderful dogs!
128. If so, what kind and name? Bear is a German Shepherd and Jasper is a Bichon/Havanese mix.
129. If not, what do you want as a pet? I’ve always wanted a horse as long as I can remember. And I’d like a goat or a pig, and a cat or two, and I’ve always wanted two rats.
Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school? First year of college.
132. Did you drop out?: Sort of, I left after the first year of high school and was homeschooled.
133. Your current GPA: 3.95, I think.
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: Always brought.
135. ABC's?: QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM
136. Favorite class: History or theatre
137. Play any sports at school?: I played tennis but never made the team, I hated it.
138. Are you popular? Psh, yeah. >.>….<.<….
139. Favourite memory: The cardboard boat regatta from fifth grade.
140. Most humiliating moment: All the times I broke down crying in eighth.
141. Most funniest moment: All the times me and Zach snuck Jacob out of gym.
142. Most scared moment: When Mrs Plut made everyone so scared of tornadoes that turning a thunderstorm half the kids in her class started crying.
Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: That rooster at the petting zoo that looked like David Bowie
146. Dog: My doggies
147. Christina Aguilera: Screaming
148. Ricky Martin: A guy in a sombrero pelvic thrusting from Just Dance
149. 50 cent: Some quarters
150. Poop: My brother
151. Beach: “I hate sand. It’s rough and coarse. And it gets everywhere.”
152. Dessert: Chili’s chocolate lava cake
153. Water: I really need to pee
154. Osama: yo mama didn’t raise you riiiight when you were young she must have wrapped your turban too tiiiight
155. Love: James being a mush
156. Your little brother: Loud talking about nothing in particular
157. Butt: James’s adorable little booty in tight black boxers oops
158. Clowns: Pennywise
159. Wonder: Woman
16o. Brown: It’s a boring colour
161. Banana: “Anna Banana would like to hear ‘Venus’ by Bananarama.”
162. Sex: James. I’m not elaborating.
163. Parents: Molly and Arthur Weasley
164. Homosexuals: a bunch of wild rainbow colours and mean tumblr users (sorry)
165. God: Holo or Haruhi Suzumiya
Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: Absolutely
167. Heaven: Yes
168. Devil: Yes
169. Hell: Yes
170: Boogy man: Well he did abduct Santa, which explains my lack of presents the last few years.
171. Closet Monsters: Some people do have skeletons in there, don’t they?
172. Fortune tellings: Nah
173. Magic: In a young girl’s heart?
174. Love at first sight: Yes
175. Ghosts: I’m pretty sure I do.
176. Voo-doo dolls: No but they still freak me out
177. Reincarnation: Not really
178. Yourself: Meh
Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: Nope
180. Do drugs: YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE
181. Drink alcohol: Nope
182. Cuss: GOSH DARN THIS HECKING POOFEST
183. Sing in the shower: All the time.
184. Like school: Depends, I like the learning but I hate the math and the people.
185. Want to get married: Yes, but I don’t see it happening.
186. Type with all of your fingers: Yep, learned in the fourth grade.
187. Think you're attractive: Not really. I have nice eyes though, I’m told.
188. Drink and drive: No, but if you did, would you really answer this honestly?
189. Snore: I don’t think so, only when my allergies are really bad.
190. Sleep walk: No, but I’ve fallen out of bed a few times.
191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: It seems like kind of a waste of time, they take a while to happen.
Section Eleven: Have you ever
192. Flashed someone: Nope
193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: Ew no
194. Told that person how you felt: Yes.
195. Been arrested: Nope
196. Gone to jail or juve: Nope
197. Skateboarded: Nope
198. Skinny dipped: I take baths
199. Rock climbed: No, I hate heights
200. Killed someone: Maybe
201. Watched porn: Never have, never will.
202. Gone on a road trip: A couple times, never to anywhere interesting though.
203. Went out of the country: Nope
204. Talked back to an adult: A couple times as a kid, that didn’t last long.
205. Broken a law: I don’t think so.
206. Got pulled over: No, I don’t drive yet.
208: Cried to get out of trouble: I’m really good at it.
209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: Not literally.
210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: Ew no
211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: No
212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: I’m the one eating it
213. Moon someone: Nope
214. Shop-lifted: Nope, but I was really tempted once with these Bella Sara mini ponies.
215. Worked at McDonald's: Nope
216. Eaten a dog: I’m interested if anyone has answered yes to this.
217. Give money to a homeless person: No, because they’re usually not homeless. Panhandlers are everywhere around here.
218. Glued your hand to yourself: Many times when working with nail glue. It wasn’t pretty.
219. Kissed someone of the same sex: Nope
220. Had a one night stand: I have a dresser, but no nightstand.
221. Smoked: No
222. Done drugs: No
223. Lose a friend because of your ex: No
224. Slap someone for being stupid: No, I probably should have though.
225. Had cyber sex: Yes, with James RPers….oops
226. Wish you were the opposite sex: A couple times
227. Caught someone doing something: I have little siblings, so many times.
228. Played a game that removes clothing: One time when I was little we played truth or dare and I had to take off my socks
229. Cried during a movie: Deathly Hallows Pt.2 killed me.
230. Cried over someone: Many times. Mostly the same person.
231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: Not really “hook up”.
232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: Nope
233. Ran away from home: Nope, been tempted though.
234. Cheated on a test: I tried when I was in second grade and couldn’t remember how much a dime was worth. Somehow the kid I cheated off of got it right but I got it wrong?
Section Twelve: Would you
235. Bungee jump: Never
236. Sky dive: Never
237. Swim with dolphins: Only wild ones.
238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: Never
239. Try to be the opposite sex: No
240. Lie to the police: Probably not
241. Run from the police: You never know
242. Lie to your parents: Maybe
243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: Depends on what it would be about.
244. Be an exotic dancer: Never, but mostly because I can’t dance.
245. NQ- Kill the president: Am I legally allowed to answer this?
Section Thirteen: Are you
246. Shy: No, but I am nervous around people.
247. Loud: Only with people I’m comfortable with.
248. Nice: I try to be.
249: Outgoing: Not with people
250: Quiet: With most people
251. Mean: With people who annoy me, sure.
252. Emotional: At times
253. Sensitive: Not really.
254. Gay: For Sailor Jupiter, yes.
255. Strong: lol no
256. Weak: Physically yes
257. Caring: I try
258. Dangerous: I’m tiny?
259. Crazy: for cocoa puffs. Or is it “coo coo”?
260. Spontaneous: I can be
261. Funny: I think so. Which probably means I’m not.
262. Sweet: I can be
263. Sharing: Very much so, except with my very valuable things.
264. Responsible: I’ve been told I am.
265. Trustworthy: Very.
266. Open-minded: I try to be, but I know what I believe and why.
267. Creative: I think so.
268. Cute: damn right
269. Slick: Haha no
270. Smart: I’m told I am very intelligent.
271. Dumb: I hope not.
272. Evil: Eheheheheheh
273. Ghetto: fo shizzle homeskillet
274. Classy: People tell me I act like a lady, I’m known for my modest dresses and manners. Surprising, huh?
275. Photogenic: No, I always look psycho.
276. Dependable: Yep
277. Greedy: With food, yes.
278. Ugly: probably
279. Messy: Only when I’m depressed.
280. Neat: Usually.
281. Perverted: With James, heck yeah. Bring on the booty.
282. Silly: Not usually, other answers to the contrary.
283. A B****: Oh yes
284. A Good Listener: I am unless I feel like your problems are stupid. Like when one friend of mine complained that she had three boys after her and couldn’t choose.
285. A Fighter: Usually.
286. A Party Animal: Heck no
287. A Game Freak: I would be if I wasn’t so poor.
288. A Computer Freak: Same as above, I’ve got a Macbook but there’s not much to do without money for software.
Section Fourteen: Future
289. Dream job: A zoo veterinarian or a leading history professor.
290. Dream house: A nice cozy condo. But only one that allows pets.
291. Husband/Wife: James, please.
292. Kids: No, none.
293. Names: I said no.
294. Pets: Rats, cats, dogs, and horses galore.
295. Car: A used funeral hearse. Oh the stories.
296. Age you would want to get married: As soon as James can get here.
297. Best Man/Bride's Maid: My best friend, Abbie.
298. Honeymoon: Venice!
Section Fifteen: Your friends
299. Best friend: Abbie
300. Known the longest: Kirsten
301. Craziest: My dog, Jasper
302. Loudest: Also Jasper
303. Shyest: Abbie
304. Best hair: My dog, Bear
305. Best eyes: Also Bear
306. Best body: Bear again
307. Most Athletic: Geez Bear
308. Hot-Tempered: Jasper
309. Most impatient: Jasper
310. Shortest: Jasper
311. Tallest: WHY DO I ONLY HAVE ONE FRIEND I SEE THATS NOT A DOG
312. Skinniest: That would be me
313. Best singer: Bear’s got a good howl
314. Funniest: Jasper and Bear playing around the house
315. Can always make you laugh: Abbie
316. Wish you talked to more: Maggie
317. Wish you saw more: Maggie
318. Who drives you insane after a while: Abbie
319. Who you can stay around forever and never get sick of: Bear
320. Ever lose a friend because you took it to the 'next level': Kind of, I wanted to.
321. Whose always been there when you need them: Abbie, usually
322. Who is like your family: Abbie and the dogs
323. How many friends do you have?: Were the answers not obvious enough?
324. How many are really close? 1 not including the dogs
Section Sixteen: The last
325. Thing you ate: Peanut M&M’s, about to make some popcorn though
326. Thing you drank: Tap water
327. Thing you wore: T-shirt and pyjama pants
328. Thing you did: Watch Psych
329. Place you went: College class
330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: Nothing
331. Person you saw: My mom
332. Person you hugged: My dogs
333. Person you kissed: My dogs
334. NQ- Person you beat to a juicy pulp: Sadly no one
335. Person you talked to online: Some follower on Instagram
336. Person you talked to on the phone: My grandmother
337. Song you heard: “Black Winter Night” by Dragonforce
338. Show you saw: Psych
339. Time you fought with your parents: A few days ago
340. Time you fought with a friend: A few months I think
341. Words you said: I was copying some line from Psych I don’t remember now
Section Seventeen: Now
343. What are you eating: Popcorn
344. What are you drinking: Nothing
345. What are you thinking: About how I wish this popcorn actually tasted like movie theatre popcorn instead of just claiming it did
346. What are you wearing: Kinky
347. What are you doing: Typing and watching Psych
349. Hair: Down and probably needs to be brushed
350. Mood: Just sort of floating along
351. Listening to: Shawn Spencer flirting with a girl…badly
352. Talking to anyone: Nope
353. Watching anything: Psych….still
Section Eighteen: Yes or No
354. Are you a vegetarian: I desperately want to be, but I lost too much weight when I tried.
355. Are you a carnivore: Does anyone actually live like that?
356. Are you heterosexual: Yes
357. Do you like penguins: Who doesn’t?
358. Do you write poetry: Roses are red, violets are blue. Poetry is hard, and I can’t rhyme.
359. Do you see stupid people: All the time.
360. You + Me: Who is me
361. Do you like the Osbournes: Sharon is an angel
362. Can you see flying pigs: I read about one in the last MLP comic
363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: My Pikachu, and the top bunk is covered with them
364. Are you from Afghanistan: Um no
365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: Yes
366. Are you a zombie: UGGGHHHRRRRRRGHHHHAHHHHGGGHH
367. Am i annoying you: Nah, but my fingers kind of hurt
368. Do you bite your nails: It’s easier than cutting them, because mine are so thick.
369. Can you cross your eyes: No and I don’t want to try.
370. Do you make your bed in the morning: No one ever comes over, so why would I?
371. Have you touched someone's private part: Not outside of my James figures.
Section Nineteen: This or That
372. Winter or Summer: Winter, summer in Texas is murderous.
373. Spring or Autumn: Autumn, I nearly had to go to the hospital last spring from allergies.
374. Shakira or Britney: Shakira, though I really can’t stand either one.
375. MTV or VH1: I don’t watch either.
376. Black or White: Black
377. Yellow or Pink: Yellow, I love it in clothes.
378. Football or Basketball: Football, though I really don’t like or agree with pro sports in general. I just have good memories of college football games.
379. Mobile Phone or Pager: Does anyone have pagers anymore?
380. Pen or Pencil: Pens for writing, pencils for drawing
381. Cold or Hot: Cold
382. Tattoos or Piercings: Piercings can be taken out, tattoos can’t really. But with tattoos you get more freedom of expression.
383. Inside or Outside: Inside please
384. Weed or Alcohol: Blaze it
385. Coke or Pepsi: Coke
386. Tape or Glue: Tape, glue leaves lumps.
387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: I’ve never been to In-n-Out.
Section Twenty: Opinions
388. What do you think about classical music: I like it, but I think it can be a bit snooty.
389. About boy bands: I hate them so much. 1D and 5SOS are the bane of my existence.
390: About suicide: It’s sad, but if someone is so miserable they don’t want to live anymore, I don’t think it’s anyone’s place to force them to suffer.
391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: Don’t even try, I will take you down.
392. About teen pregnancy: It’s called a condom. It’s also called abstinence.
393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: Probably teaching history in a low-income school somewhere to pay off student loans.
394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: I don’t even know, maybe some people on Facebook? And hopefully my dogs.
395. About gay men: Do your thing, I’ll do mine.
396. Do you have a website: Not one of my own, I’m on several though. Just ask for my info!
397. Current weather right now: Probably really hot
398. Current time: 10:07 according to my phone, 10:18 according to my computer. Who really knows
399. Last thoughts: I did this all in one sitting. I tried it once before but didn’t finish. Wow, what a waste of time.
400. Tag: I don’t really know anyone here and only have like five followers soon